Highlands 28 Cincinnati Withrow 0 (JV)

jbwill2

For all you HHS fans Jaylen Hayes is home doing fine. He has a pinched muscle in his neck

Great to hear. Scary scene.

Houliston looked good. Touch passes when needed. Line drives when needed. Good decisionmaking.

Ryan Donovan had some huge chunks of yardage cutting back when Withrow overpursued.

Defense pursued to the ball effectively. Great game for #21 Jake Heck with 2 interceptions, a huge pass breakup on a long throw and several nice tackles. #24 Joey Cochran continues to throw his body around into each play and find the ball.

#27 Ben Streeter saw some action at OLB against certain formations. Did a good job.

Next week, at CovCath on SAT for Round 2.

Great to hear. Scary scene.

Houliston looked good. Touch passes when needed. Line drives when needed. Good decisionmaking.

Ryan Donovan had some huge chunks of yardage cutting back when Withrow overpursued.

Defense pursued to the ball effectively. Great game for #21 Jake Heck with 2 interceptions, a huge pass breakup on a long throw and several nice tackles. #24 Joey Cochran continues to throw his body around into each play and find the ball.

#27 Ben Streeter saw some action at OLB against certain formations. Did a good job.Next week, at CovCath on SAT for Round 2.

Now I'm confuse, #21 is Jake Lester and #32 is Jake Heck so who was it? Both are gamers at DB!

Congrats to Big Ben Streeter, he has had a whale of a weekend, after that coast-to-coast interception on Friday night. It's got to be a record!

Go Birds!

Now I'm confuse, #21 is Jake Lester and #32 is Jake Heck so who was it? Both are gamers at DB!

Congrats to Big Ben Streeter, he has had a whale of a weekend, after that coast-to-coast interception on Friday night. It's got to be a record!

Go Birds!

#21 is Jake Lester - I think just a miss-type by jpa. Lester definitely had a nice game.

The earlier poster's comments about Jake Heck still apply though, and he's had a really nice season so far on jv. Kid also swings a pretty nice bat in the spring.

#21 is Jake Lester - I think just a miss-type by jpa. Lester definitely had a nice game.

The earlier poster's comments about Jake Heck still apply though, and he's had a really nice season so far on jv. Kid also swings a pretty nice bat in the spring.

ftb is correct. Meant to say Lester. Got the # correct. Too many Jakes at the DB position. :)