Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who said it?

Featured Replies

Dale

Correct craziest thing I have ever heard in my life maybe he should go coach at Pendleton County if he like getting beat that bad.

 

 

 

http://www.kentucky.com/2011/09/23/1893249/mike-fields-notebook-coaches-bedeviled.html

 

Easy there. That's a basketball game he's talking about getting beaten that badly in. Pendleton may lose to Highlands that badly in football, but I promise they would never lose this badly in basketball. :D

  • Author
Easy there. That's a basketball game he's talking about getting beaten that badly in. Pendleton may lose to Highlands that badly in football, but I promise they would never lose this badly in basketball. :D

 

I just think the whole comment is idiotic his reasoning is weak in my opinon. He could always play his number 2's before it got to a 45 point spread couldn't he? I really doubt anyone on the bad end of a blow out enjoys it as much as Dale did in his example from the article. Just shows how clueless the "haves" can be.

I just think the whole comment is idiotic his reasoning is weak in my opinon. He could always play his number 2's before it got to a 45 point spread couldn't he? I really doubt anyone on the bad end of a blow out enjoys it as much as Dale did in his example from the article. Just shows how clueless the "haves" can be.

 

Dale is anything but clueless. I've been around him a few times. He is the most positive, optimistic person you'll ever meet. There's a reason they call him "Smiley." He can take any situation (including a 134-6 defeat) and turn it into a positive, learning experience. His record speaks for itself.

 

And as far as putting in the 2's before it gets to a 45 point lead, most coaches want their 1's to get at least 2 quarters of playing time. Standard operating procedure.

  • Author

I am not arguing his record he is great football coach I am just saying if you want to get your 2's work and you have a team that can crush everyone you are in control of when they enter the game. The clueless line was more meant that he probably hasn't been the team loosing in these games very often if ever.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.