Mat Isler of Ryle HS commits to Thomas More

Jeff Hetzer the Head Coach of the Thomas More Baseball team, told me that Matt Isler has committed to Thomas More for next season.

Matt will continue his education in the field of Biology and play baseball for the two time PAC conference champions Saints.

Matt will join a slew of former NKy HS players who look to again win the PAC and again be a nationally ranked Division III baseball team.

Good luck Matt and congrats Bill and Amy.

Had a great season for Ryle. Heard Popham and Sexton from Dixie might be joining him there. The Saints are going to be stocked with some great NKY talent. I think it's a great move on their part to help keep the local interest up, not to mention keeping open the pipeline for some of the better talent in NKY.

Had a great season for Ryle. Heard Popham and Sexton from Dixie might be joining him there. The Saints are going to be stocked with some great NKY talent. I think it's a great move on their part to help keep the local interest up, not to mention keeping open the pipeline for some of the better talent in NKY.

Heard the same thing....two very talented players.

This is very true. I have talked to both of their parents personally.

I thought with all of the talk about Sexton that he would have better offers. No disrespect to Thomas More as they are doing great and it is nice to see them keep local talent. I thought pre-season that D1 schools were looking at Sexton. I hope they all succeed and wish them the best.