Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County 10 Dayton 4

Featured Replies

Pendleton County puts away a scrappy Dayton team.

 

Brent Jacob got the win for Pendleton. Evan Spicer went 3-4, and Alex Valentine went 3-4 with a home run and 4 RBI, giving him 45 I believe on the year.

Congrats to the Wildcats on the win. Pendleton improves to 12-10 on the season. Next up for Pendleton is a trip to Montgomery County on Friday night.

Not sure who pitched, but I heard the Valentine hit an absolute bomb!

 

Derek Holt Dayton's # 5 pitcher. Dayton is scrappy and as I said most improved team in my opinion in NKY. They're competitive now.

Derek Holt Dayton's # 5 pitcher. Dayton is scrappy and as I said most improved team in my opinion in NKY. They're competitive now.

 

End season 6-14. Have only won that the past two years.

  • Author
Not sure who pitched, but I heard the Valentine hit an absolute bomb!

 

The church over the hill beyond the left field wall nearly lost a window.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.