Gavin Dunagan signs with Transylvania

Awesome news. I have had the pleasure to watch Gavin play in about 8-10 games since his sophomore year and he has never disappointed in any game. I was happy he was able to lead Wayne County to Rupp this year and watch them win a game there and I am now happy for his opportunity to play at Transylvania and what is shaping up to be a team full of Ky talent that knows how to win. Congratulations to Gavin and his family and good luck in the future.

Is he a guard or a big? Transy indeed has young talent that has a goal of making a D3 run this upcoming year. Started sophmores and freshmen last season. I am very interested in the incoming talent. D3 ball is a very competetive brand of basketball, and the Heartland conference has parity with kids that can flat out shoot the basketball.

I am not familiar with the size of players in D3 but I'd say he'll play small forward. Very nice jumper with 3 point range, nice low post game and above average rebounding skills. He is about 6'3" or 6'4" I believe. Very smooth player. One of those guys people look at and think nothing of next thing you know he has 24 points, 13 rebounds and is 9-12 from the floor, 4-5 from three.