Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gavin Dunagan signs with Transylvania

Featured Replies

Awesome news. I have had the pleasure to watch Gavin play in about 8-10 games since his sophomore year and he has never disappointed in any game. I was happy he was able to lead Wayne County to Rupp this year and watch them win a game there and I am now happy for his opportunity to play at Transylvania and what is shaping up to be a team full of Ky talent that knows how to win. Congratulations to Gavin and his family and good luck in the future.

Is he a guard or a big? Transy indeed has young talent that has a goal of making a D3 run this upcoming year. Started sophmores and freshmen last season. I am very interested in the incoming talent. D3 ball is a very competetive brand of basketball, and the Heartland conference has parity with kids that can flat out shoot the basketball.

I am not familiar with the size of players in D3 but I'd say he'll play small forward. Very nice jumper with 3 point range, nice low post game and above average rebounding skills. He is about 6'3" or 6'4" I believe. Very smooth player. One of those guys people look at and think nothing of next thing you know he has 24 points, 13 rebounds and is 9-12 from the floor, 4-5 from three.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.