Bourbon County 5 George Rogers Clark 2

Does anyone have any details on this game? Who pitched for both teams? I know these two team play each other one more time and if BC wins that game they get the one seed in the 40th district tournament, but it GRC wins the next game who gets the one seed?

Chase Mullins threw 6 innings. Martinez started for GRC they changed and not sure of the young mans name, someone said he was a freshman, he did a good job. If GRC wins the second game, it will be a split, and will go to runs allowed. Bourbon has not allowed as many runs as GRC or Montgomery Co, from what I heard GRC would have to beat BC by 14 runs.

If the tie breaker goes by runs allowed it breaks down like this:

BC has allowed 15 runs in distri t play with one game to play against GRC.

GRC has allowed 27 runs with one game to play with BC

MC has allowed 35 with all their district games complete.

If this is the case BC should play Paris and MC will play GRC

Is Withrow hurt for GRC? I'm surprised he didn't get the start in this game. That would have been a good match up between he and Mullins. Two of the best pitchers in the 40th.

Chase Mullins threw 6 innings. Martinez started for GRC they changed and not sure of the young mans name, someone said he was a freshman, he did a good job. If GRC wins the second game, it will be a split, and will go to runs allowed. Bourbon has not allowed as many runs as GRC or Montgomery Co, from what I heard GRC would have to beat BC by 14 runs.

Tyler Martinez started for Clark and pitched the first four innings and was relieved by Brent Stoneking.