Ryle 10 Covington Catholic 2

I heard it was $750.00 a game..I guess the only teams you'll see playing there will be CovCath and whoever they're playing??

I'm not sure if it's $500 or $750 but any team can use it as long as they realize that any delta between the fee and the gate is covered by the schools.

CCH/Ryle usually bring a nice fan base so I'm sure they covered it. Of course it would also help if someone posted it on BGP so that those of us with no kids on either team know there's a game. That would help the financial cause.

I'm not sure if it's $500 or $750 but any team can use it as long as they realize that any delta between the fee and the gate is covered by the schools.

CCH/Ryle usually bring a nice fan base so I'm sure they covered it. Of course it would also help if someone posted it on BGP so that those of us with no kids on either team know there's a game. That would help the financial cause.

Believe it's $500 without lights and $750 with lights, so yesterday would have been $500. Started to post the game yesterday, but got distracted at work and then forgot. Believe the gate fee was $5, so would have needed 100 fans to meet field usage fee and I'm sure they did. Ryle also usually brings a good fan turnout. Maybe not as good as CCH, but not too far off.

Sounds like there is more to this, than meets the eye........

WOW bitter or what? Reese is sick with strep throat and I had to work. No big secret as I have complained about having to miss games this season and in fact this was my fourth game missed this year and that is three more than I have missed in the last five or six years.

I thought you said it was free Coop per discussion in another thread?!!

It WAS free because the gate and beer sales generated enough revenue for him to make it worth opening the place. Now that beer sales have been eliminated because it is the ruination of today's youth to see an adult drinking a beer, he is charging $500 minus whatever the take at the gate is. If the gate is $500, there is no fee to the teams. If the gate only draws $300, each team would have to pay $100 each to use the field.