Ashland 94 Rose Hill 42

mcpapa

The kids that stayed at Rose Hill are getting punished. I have alot of respect for the kids that stayed. The kids that bailed to other schools never had to endure any punishment . The kids should not have been the ones punished in the first place, it should have been the coaches and administrators who should have been fined lost jobs etc. the system is wrong in punishing kids for what the adults have done. The kids that left or transfered out should have had to set out a year like most other kids that transfer. The KHSAA system just seems very broken.

I agree Ozzy. I don't have a dog in this fight but it seems the real offenders were let off. That being said, the lopsided scores the RH kids have had to endure don't tell the real story of talent. There are a couple of the kids that stayed that have real talent-The Malloy kid as well as the Wilhoit kid are prime examples. They are the ones with class who saw things through even though it meant putting up with these games. I don't blame the other schools that took the deserters but the kids should not have been allowed to just transfer out when the adults who pushed their own agendas got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.