Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence County questions for you the fan.

Featured Replies

How much playing time did these guys get in 05, and what does 06 lok like for them?

 

1-JR-RB-ROBERT BUTCHER

2-SOPH-RB-AARON SMITH

3-JR-LINEMAN-KYLE CARTER

How much playing time did these guys get in 05, and what does 06 lok like for them?

 

1-JR-RB-ROBERT BUTCHER

2-SOPH-RB-AARON SMITH

3-JR-LINEMAN-KYLE CARTER

 

First off, I believe Smith is a senior unless they is another kid by the same name. But Aaron Smith played FB and LB last season but spent alot more time on defense this year at LB and very little on offense. Butcher played very little varsity but got alot of reps on the JV team. Carter if I am not mistaken started on the line for the Dawgs, I am not sure about him though maybe someone else can help me out here.

  • Author
First off, I believe Smith is a senior unless they is another kid by the same name. But Aaron Smith played FB and LB last season but spent alot more time on defense this year at LB and very little on offense. Butcher played very little varsity but got alot of reps on the JV team. Carter if I am not mistaken started on the line for the Dawgs, I am not sure about him though maybe someone else can help me out here.

Iin the preview I have Smith is listed a sa soph. a RB that goes 5-10 180 pounds

First off, I believe Smith is a senior unless they is another kid by the same name. But Aaron Smith played FB and LB last season but spent alot more time on defense this year at LB and very little on offense. Butcher played very little varsity but got alot of reps on the JV team. Carter if I am not mistaken started on the line for the Dawgs, I am not sure about him though maybe someone else can help me out here.

 

Robert Butcher started on defense this year. At times, when Jason Spradlin wasn't playing or when they played two wideouts, he started at receiver too. Personally, I thought he was the best running back we had and potentially one of the most explosive.

  • Author
Smith is a senior.

I will make a note of it.

The Asland Independt preview I looked at has him as a soph.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.