Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Seniors

Featured Replies

Wow, you guys are the best. You are all class acts and very good football players. You helped creat a lot of buzz around the town. You helped create a Newport High School with school spirit. It was never like that before this year for a long time. Good luck to you seniors. You will be missed so much by the community, the underclassman, the coaches, and Newport High School. Good luck in the rest of your life.

 

James Glenn, Chad Raleigh, Billy Houston, Matt Atkins, Greg Weisbrodt, Danny Goines, Chris Dykes, Bill Sizemore, Dan Runion, DJ Smith, Glen Young, James Thomas, Zack Bartel.

Wow, you guys are the best. You are all class acts and very good football players. You helped creat a lot of buzz around the town. You helped create a Newport High School with school spirit. It was never like that before this year for a long time. Good luck to you seniors. You will be missed so much by the community, the underclassman, the coaches, and Newport High School. Good luck in the rest of your life.

 

James Glenn, Chad Raleigh, Billy Houston, Matt Atkins, Greg Weisbrodt, Danny Goines, Chris Dykes, Bill Sizemore, Dan Runion, DJ Smith, Glen Young, James Thomas, Zack Bartel.

 

nkyfball08 -- I agree with you 100 percent. Those boys (young men) gave us a great season. They say that football builds character and from what I've witnessed their coaches taught them well. Good luck in the future seniors.

 

 

:ylsuper: :dancingpa

Where's the post -- come on you Newport fans give these young men some praise. It was a fun ride from the start to the end.

I wanted to thank the seniors, for making this year a great year. I will miss them the most,as i seen them grow up together for years. I know i was disappointed when the season ended for them. I want them to keep there heads up and be proud to be part of a great family of NEWPORT WILDCATS!!!! Good Luck in the rest of the year and other sports that you take on. THANKS AGAIN YOU GUYS ARE GREAT YOUNG MEN.

 

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

I wanted to thank the seniors, for making this year a great year. I will miss them the most,as i seen them grow up together for years. I know i was disappointed when the season ended for them. I want them to keep there heads up and be proud to be part of a great family of NEWPORT WILDCATS!!!! Good Luck in the rest of the year and other sports that you take on. THANKS AGAIN YOU GUYS ARE GREAT YOUNG MEN.

 

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

 

Thank you Jug Head for your comments and I agree with you completely. This was an excellent group of young men. Nothing but heart, soul, and pride with that group. Overall, a first class act!

 

 

:dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.