Newport Seniors

hhsbirds724

Wow, you guys are the best. You are all class acts and very good football players. You helped creat a lot of buzz around the town. You helped create a Newport High School with school spirit. It was never like that before this year for a long time. Good luck to you seniors. You will be missed so much by the community, the underclassman, the coaches, and Newport High School. Good luck in the rest of your life.

James Glenn, Chad Raleigh, Billy Houston, Matt Atkins, Greg Weisbrodt, Danny Goines, Chris Dykes, Bill Sizemore, Dan Runion, DJ Smith, Glen Young, James Thomas, Zack Bartel.

Wow, you guys are the best. You are all class acts and very good football players. You helped creat a lot of buzz around the town. You helped create a Newport High School with school spirit. It was never like that before this year for a long time. Good luck to you seniors. You will be missed so much by the community, the underclassman, the coaches, and Newport High School. Good luck in the rest of your life.

James Glenn, Chad Raleigh, Billy Houston, Matt Atkins, Greg Weisbrodt, Danny Goines, Chris Dykes, Bill Sizemore, Dan Runion, DJ Smith, Glen Young, James Thomas, Zack Bartel.

nkyfball08 -- I agree with you 100 percent. Those boys (young men) gave us a great season. They say that football builds character and from what I've witnessed their coaches taught them well. Good luck in the future seniors.

:ylsuper: :dancingpa

I wanted to thank the seniors, for making this year a great year. I will miss them the most,as i seen them grow up together for years. I know i was disappointed when the season ended for them. I want them to keep there heads up and be proud to be part of a great family of NEWPORT WILDCATS!!!! Good Luck in the rest of the year and other sports that you take on. THANKS AGAIN YOU GUYS ARE GREAT YOUNG MEN.

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

I wanted to thank the seniors, for making this year a great year. I will miss them the most,as i seen them grow up together for years. I know i was disappointed when the season ended for them. I want them to keep there heads up and be proud to be part of a great family of NEWPORT WILDCATS!!!! Good Luck in the rest of the year and other sports that you take on. THANKS AGAIN YOU GUYS ARE GREAT YOUNG MEN.

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Thank you Jug Head for your comments and I agree with you completely. This was an excellent group of young men. Nothing but heart, soul, and pride with that group. Overall, a first class act!

:dancingpa