Northern Kentucky Small School Discussion

It seems the Beechwood may have its way agian with the NKY DIII schools. After that it seems like a pretty big battle for 2nd place.

Who seems the most likely to knock off Beechwood the 2nd time around?

Who seems the most likely to be the one awarded the 2nd place ribbon and handshake?

After watching box scores, I would probably have to say Ludlow for 2nd place and I don't know if anyone can knock off BW.

Doesn't Holy Cross figure inot the discussion for small school? If not, then BW doesn't have any competition.

No he would be talking about NKAC Division III which would include:

Beechwood

Bellevue

Calvary Christian

Dayton

Heritage

Ludlow

Silver Grove

Villa Madonna

Doesn't Holy Cross figure inot the discussion for small school? If not, then BW doesn't have any competition.

HC and a couple others may qualify numbers-wise, but have moved up to D-II years ago, as their programs have progressed. The Beechies might do themselves a favor if they moved up as well, and competed against stiffer competition that could help them improve their program??

Second will go to either Bellevue or maybe Villa? Bellevue and Villa both lost to Beechwood by just over 20, Dayton and Ludlow both lost by about 40 and 50. Beechwood beat Heritage by about 80! Was that score correct? 93-16? I know you can't just go by comparing scores, but when they are this lopsided it's hard to miss.

I also hear that some of the D-3 schools are wanting/willing to take the home game the next few years Vs Beechwood, and let Beechwood drop their home game and find other schools to play. If this doeas play out, I think it's a GREAT idea!