Scott 57 Brossart 54

Congratulations to the Lady Eagles for battling back after being down at the end of the third quarter. A very physical and hard fought game throughout. I was very impressed with Brossart's hussle and effort. Tibbs led Scott with 26 and Stinson chipped in a very important 20.

Scott is really not that good. They have one good player, actually one amazing player. They will have a losing record but will probably win the district anyway.

Khalid, that sounds quite harsh coming from you. I wouldn't say they are state tourney ready or even regional ready but, I think they have several decent players who all battled very hard last night. Had Brossart a way to stop Tibbs last night, the outcome might be different. We did not have a stop for her and so, congrats to the Eagles on a well deserved win. Don't however sell our girls short. I thought they play valiantly and it was a heck of a game to watch from my vantage point.

Yes indeed. The lady stangs have a definite chance to win the 37th district and seem to be getting better every game. I was just saying that Scott has one of the most dominating players in the state, but their guard play is not as good as Brossart's, Campbell's, or several other teams in the area. Scott is a good team, but they are not THAT good. Did not intend to sound harsh. Lauren Tibbs could probably beat me up.

Yes indeed. The lady stangs have a definite chance to win the 37th district and seem to be getting better every game. I was just saying that Scott has one of the most dominating players in the state, but their guard play is not as good as Brossart's, Campbell's, or several other teams in the area. Scott is a good team, but they are not THAT good. Did not intend to sound harsh. Lauren Tibbs could probably beat me up.

I was very impressed with Brossart considering how young they are. They battled and really out hussled Scott for most of the night. IF Scott can stablize their guard play a little they are very difficult for most teams to deal with inside. There is no doubt that they are struggling and there were many instances last night that they did not look like a good team. The key will be where they are at the end of February. Scott is young as well at key positions. An eighth grader and freshman both have key roles and are learning and developing. I know Lauren Tibbs and she is way too nice to beat you up.

I was very impressed with Brossart considering how young they are. They battled and really out hussled Scott for most of the night. IF Scott can stablize their guard play a little they are very difficult for most teams to deal with inside. There is no doubt that they are struggling and there were many instances last night that they did not look like a good team. The key will be where they are at the end of February. Scott is young as well at key positions. An eighth grader and freshman both have key roles and are learning and developing. I know Lauren Tibbs and she is way too nice to beat you up.

I think a lot of their improvement can be credited not only to the players themselves, but also to Coach Feldman, whom I believe will continue to improve his team throughout the season.