Two Kentucky Teams in National Rankings

Walter

Both Clark Co and Jeffersontown are ranked nationally, according to the prepnation.com week 2 poll.

Jeffersontown checks in at #22 nationally (4th in Midwest region), while Clark Co is #9 in the Midwest region.

I know, I know...national ranking mean nothing to some, but I thought it was nice exposure for our state and players.

Both Clark Co and Jeffersontown are ranked nationally, according to the prepnation.com week 2 poll.

Jeffersontown checks in at #22 nationally (4th in Midwest region), while Clark Co is #9 in the Midwest region.

I know, I know...national ranking mean nothing to some, but I thought it was nice exposure for our state and players.

Wow I had no clue. Agree it is great exposure for our kids. Thanks for posting it!!!

I see that Memphis, Tenn., White Station is #7 in the Southeast region. GRC will play them Dec 11th at Warren Central.

Also see that the Boys and Girls team come in at #17 nationally overall. GRC will play them in the first game of the Beachball classic. Can you say our schedule is brutal??!!!!

Edited by gold sunrise