Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Holmes win their district?

Featured Replies

How far will holmes go in playoffs?

Same as last year, 2nd round

Currently Holmes is in 1st. place. I see no reason why they can not win at Harrison County this Friday. Not sure how the 3-way tie breaker is if they was to lose, but they might have already have won the district, even with a loss at Harrison.

 

Class 4A, District 5 Overall District

(*)Holmes 7 - 2 3 - 0

(*)Franklin County 6 - 3 3 - 1

(*)Harrison County 5 - 4 2 - 1

(4)Bourbon County 3 - 6 1 - 3

Pendleton County 2 - 7 0 - 4

 

Class 4A, District 6 Overall District

(1)Boyle County 9 - 0 3 - 0

(2)Lexington Catholic 5 - 4 2 - 1

(3)East Jessamine 6 - 3 1 - 2

(4)West Jessamine 6 - 3 0 - 3

 

 

 

I see Holmes winning at home over West Jessamine and Lexington Catholic and facing the Rebels on the road in week 3 of the playoffs.

I'm a fan of the program as I think Holmes catches a bad rap as an institution. I'm also a fan of the job Steve has done in truly building a "program." Those boys are better off down the road for having him as a leader(along with his staff).

 

However, I have no idea how they will do for two reasons. One, I'm not sure how good they are due to their schedule and , secondly, I'm not well-versed on District 6. I'd imagine BC has to be the favorite.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.