All District Team 4A Region 4 Districts 7 & 8

I know that in District 8:

Ronnie Letcher - Madison Central - Player of the Year

Kenny Turner - Madison Central - Coach of the Year

But I don't know any of the other players on the team

Who are the players who made the all district teams for these 2 districts. Who won the COY and POY for district 7?

Any help would be great!

I know that in District 8:

Ronnie Letcher - Madison Central - Player of the Year

Kenny Turner - Madison Central - Coach of the Year

But I don't know any of the other players on the team

Who are the players who made the all district teams for these 2 districts. Who won the COY and POY for district 7?

Any help would be great!

Coaches have voted in District 8 yet on All-District teams

Coaches have voted in District 8 yet on All-District teams

So the COY and POY aren't correct? My mistake, I read that Turner and Letcher won those awards. In my opinion, had he not been injured much of the year, Marcum from South Laurel would have been the POY in district 8.

What about district 7? Have they voted yet? Looks like Rod Johnson could be the POY in that district. COY could be Simpson, but Woodford had a nice season as well.

So the COY and POY aren't correct? My mistake, I read that Turner and Letcher won those awards. In my opinion, had he not been injured much of the year, Marcum from South Laurel would have been the POY in district 8.

What about district 7? Have they voted yet? Looks like Rod Johnson could be the POY in that district. COY could be Simpson, but Woodford had a nice season as well.

The KFCA member schools did vote for POY and COY to be announced at the state finals, but not until after the season do the coaches vote for all-district teams.

The KFCA member schools did vote for POY and COY to be announced at the state finals, but not until after the season do the coaches vote for all-district teams.

How does this work as far as how many per team. I think it depends on how you finish doesn't it? That would give South 6 players since they finished at #2.

You seem to know these districts pretty well. Who are some of the players who make it in your opinion, from some of these teams. Here are a few names that come to mind (in order of their finish).

Mad Central: Hope, Warford, Letcher, Mathis, Strunk, Rhodes

South Laurel: Bowling, Marcum, Proffitt, Robinson, Schenkenfelter

GRC: Hudson, Rogers, Skinner

Whitley Co: Rider, Partin, Rowe

Lincoln Co: Calhoun

North Laurel: Asher, Brandenburg

Montgomery Co: (their DB who had a ton of interceptions, but the name escapes me)