Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County vs. Dixie (Frosh)

Featured Replies

29 - 22 Final.

 

29 - 6 at half and then CC played not to lose. CC 1-1 on the season; play @ Boone Co next Thursday.

I am surprised this game was this close. I really thought the Camels would take out their week #1 frustrations on the Colonels. Who were the big guns for Dixie? They had a very nice return game against Ryle, were they successful in the portion of their game again?

I am surprised this game was this close. I really thought the Camels would take out their week #1 frustrations on the Colonels. Who were the big guns for Dixie? They had a very nice return game against Ryle, were they successful in the portion of their game again?

 

Campbell County had put in their 2 and 3's late in the 3rd or early in the 4th. I cannot remember.

  • Author

Some in the late 2nd Quarter.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.