Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harlan County 40 Lee (VA) 14

Featured Replies

Worked out some kinks, still working! May have lost a running to a knee injury!!! Hope for the best with this young man! Go Bears!!!

Worked out some kinks, still working! May have lost a running to a knee injury!!! Hope for the best with this young man! Go Bears!!!

 

Lost another player? I sure hope not.

Looks like we lost #34 one of our starting tailbacks! He tore an ACL in the 8th grade and said this fills familiar. It was his other knee in 8th grade. I don't think he's been to the doctor yet though so there might be hope!!!

Looks like we lost #34 one of our starting tailbacks! He tore an ACL in the 8th grade and said this fills familiar. It was his other knee in 8th grade. I don't think he's been to the doctor yet though so there might be hope!!!

 

I sure hope not. Thoughts and prayers go out.

Looks like we lost #34 one of our starting tailbacks! He tore an ACL in the 8th grade and said this fills familiar. It was his other knee in 8th grade. I don't think he's been to the doctor yet though so there might be hope!!!

 

I really hate to hear that. I hope it turns out ok. Cody is a good little back.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.