Is this what CovCath wanted?

Wildcat

Anyone who thinks that CovCath is not a very strong AAA team right now needs to lay off the sauce. Their QB may be the best all-around player in AAA this year (and no, I haven't forgotten that LexCath's Burke is in AAA), and they have a solid coaching staff this year as well.

Who here would really be all that surprised if CCH wins it all this year???????

As a Highlands fan, I for one hope that the 'Birds WILL NOT be seeing CovCath anymore this year (and NO, that doesn't mean that I hope HHS loses to FC tonight)!

Anyone who thinks that CovCath is not a very strong AAA team right now needs to lay off the sauce. Their QB may be the best all-around player in AAA this year (and no, I haven't forgotten that LexCath's Burke is in AAA), and they have a solid coaching staff this year as well.

Who here would really be all that surprised if CCH wins it all this year???????

As a Highlands fan, I for one hope that the 'Birds WILL NOT be seeing CovCath anymore this year (and NO, that doesn't mean that I hope HHS loses to FC tonight)!

Well lets take it one game at a time before we talk about winning it all. I don't think anyone on here will be surprised if they win tonight, but I don't think anyone will be surprised if they lose either. That being said I hope my Colonels win! :ylsuper: