Girls HS Volleyball: Sacred Heart @ Notre Dame 8/24 Predictions

BigDP

Sacred Heart @ Notre Dame on Tuesday

This should be a good matchup early in the season in Park Hills.

Sacred Heart comes in undefeated with wins over NCC (in 4), Louisville Holy Cross (in 5) and last week at home against a very good St. Henry team (in 4) (25-12, 25-15, 25-27, 25-19).

Notre Dame comes in at 3-0 also after rolling over Conner, Ryle and Cooper respectively. This is the start of a tough three game stretch for the Pandas that has them playing Sacred Heart, Seton (Oh) and Ursuline (Oh) in an 8 day span that should provide a pretty good barometer on where the Pandas stand.

I'm looking for Notre Dame to play Sacred Heart tough and hopefully play a complete match from start to finish.

I'll go with a replay of last year in Louisville in which the Pandas pulled out an exciting victory.

Pandas take the Pandas in 4.

Sacred Heart @ Notre Dame on Tuesday

This should be a good matchup early in the season in Park Hills.

Sacred Heart comes in undefeated with wins over NCC (in 4), Louisville Holy Cross (in 5) and last week at home against a very good St. Henry team (in 4) (25-12, 25-15, 25-27, 25-19).

Notre Dame comes in at 3-0 also after rolling over Conner, Ryle and Cooper respectively. This is the start of a tough three game stretch for the Pandas that has them playing Sacred Heart, Seton (Oh) and Ursuline (Oh) in an 8 day span that should provide a pretty good barometer on where the Pandas stand.

I'm looking for Notre Dame to play Sacred Heart tough and hopefully play a complete match from start to finish.

I'll go with a replay of last year in Louisville in which the Pandas pulled out an exciting victory.

Pandas take the Pandas in 4.

The Valkyries and the Pandas are two evenly matched teams and it can go either way . One thing for sure whomever wins it won't be in 3 games !

Since it is early in the season, this one is hard to predict. It will likely go 4, and probably be decided in the middle. Both team are evenly matched in all other areas of the game.

I assume this will be a best of 5?

Yes, this match will be best of 5. Starts at 7PM for Varsity and Clyde, the Freshman begin at 5pm followed by JV at 6pm so you can see Miss Eckerle in action.... By the way, she is a nice little player!!!

I guess turn about is fair play..... After NDA defeated Sacred Heart last year in Louisville in 5 games, Sacred Heart retuned the favor this year in Park Hills defeating the Pandas in 5.

Sacred Heart (4-0) d. Notre Dame (3-1) 25-19, 25-23, 17-25, 18-25, 15-9

NDA got off to a slow start in game one (down 7-1 to begin the match), however, played better and better as the match progressed. Game two could have gone either way and NDA controlled games 3 and 4. Game 5 was close throughout, however, SH pulled away at the end to seal the victory.

Next up for Notre Dame is Seton @ Seton on Monday.

Also, a special apperance last night as the PA Announcer was Mark Whery, who, as always, does a great job supporting both Cov. Cath. and Notre Dame doing the PA and on the internet. Thanks Mark for stepping up to the plate AGAIN!!!