Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison/Daviess Prediction

Featured Replies

I'll be supporting the Breds as I'm a 10th Region follower. Good luck Breds!

  • Author

Can anybody tell me anything about Daviess? I have not got to watch them play this year...

Anybody that comes out of that Region is usually pretty good. It will be a better game than the Clay County game, but I think Harrison County will win this one.

Anybody who makes the State Tournament is good regardless of the strength of the region they came from.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.