Who Will Be New Camel VB Coach?

I heard that Renee Boots and Shelly Wilson are going to coach together, that way they will not have to fire but only theirselves. Anthony Strong was going to be the next Cheer Leading Coach, since he is learning how to cheer for the Student Athletes I have heard.

I heard that Renee Boots and Shelly Wilson are going to coach together, that way they will not have to fire but only theirselves. Anthony Strong was going to be the next Cheer Leading Coach, since he is learning how to cheer for the Student Athletes I have heard.

Wow, what an incredibly well thought out post. It is greatly appreciated and adds a lot.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

By the way, Mrs. Wilson spells her name Shelli (in case you care).

BTW, this thread should be moved to the volleyball section (or closed if all we will read is Camel bashing).

Wow, what an incredibly well thought out post. It is greatly appreciated and adds a lot.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

By the way, Mrs. Wilson spells her name Shelli (in case you care).

BTW, this thread should be moved to the volleyball section (or closed if all we will read is Camel bashing).

I guess you are a fan of the Administratiion, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But just look at the coaches that have been fired under Strong or have left. ( John Scharlman is a prime example for one) I am not a Camel Basher, I think that we have a bunch of over paid Administrators that seem to know little about Athletics.

I guess you are a fan of the Administratiion, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But just look at the coaches that have been fired under Strong or have left. ( John Scharlman is a prime example for one) I am not a Camel Basher, I think that we have a bunch of over paid Administrators that seem to know little about Athletics.

I am a fan of the kids of Campbell County (I have 5 of them). I do not agree with everything the administration does, but, I support the decisions made as it is in the best interest of the kids.

Looking from down here and talking to a couple of ole hunting buddies from up there it seems, parents and influential board member makes the decisions.

I have heard the Super has switched allliance with the one, and now is trying to get chummy with 3 of the members for a contract extension.