33rd District Tournament Predictions

IBALL

Games played at Boone County

1. Cooper vs. Heritage Monday

2. Boone vs. Cooper/Heritage winner Tuesday

3. Conner vs. Ryle Wednesday

4. Winner of 2 vs. Winner of 3

Any thoughts? Conner and Ryle should be a very good game to watch. I believe the championship will be Conner vs. Boone. If the Cougars can get there offense going I think they will beat the Raiders.

Ryle has defeated Conner three times already this season. They will also be throwing a pitcher that compeltely shut down Conner in the district finals last season. The fourth win won't come easy by any means, but I think Ryle still comes out on top in this one.

I don't think Boone-Cooper is any lock. Thompson will keep Cooper in the game. The question is whether Cooper will be able to put runs on the board.

Conner will most likely also be throwing a pitcher who Ryle hasn't seen this year. It should be a great game to watch. And I think Boone will squeeze by Cooper to make it to the finals. The 33rd is tough this year. Should be some exciting games:thumb:

Conner will most likely also be throwing a pitcher who Ryle hasn't seen this year. It should be a great game to watch. And I think Boone will squeeze by Cooper to make it to the finals. The 33rd is tough this year. Should be some exciting games:thumb:

Boone 13 Cooper 1 in 5 innings.