Any news on KY All Star Tryouts?

Looking forany info- who did well, who did not show, and when we will know who made it, etc.

Indiana has an impressive team agains this year. Can we compete better than last year?

Thanks

Towels and Sandfross were not at tryouts. I do not know why they did not attend. Allen and Sandlin were there and they are suppose to know by tonight who made it! :dancingpa

Towels and Sandfross were not at tryouts. I do not know why they did not attend. Allen and Sandlin were there and they are suppose to know by tonight who made it! :dancingpa

Sandfoss did not try out because she is going to be out of town the week of the games.

Good luck Katie and Heather!:thumb:

I heard that Allen and Sandlin both turned some heads at tryouts :clap: Hopefully at least one of them will get some good news

Make it or not they are both great players and have reason to be proud of their High School accomplishments.

Monday, April 19, 2010

All-Star rosters coming Wednesday

Just talked to Dave Satterly, game director for the Kentucky All-Star basketball teams, and he said the boys' and girls' rosters will be released Wednesday afternoon.

Tryouts were held Friday and Saturday at Campbellsville University. The Kentucky All-Stars will face Indiana on June 11 at Bellarmine University's Knights Hall and June 12 at Indianapolis' Conseco Fieldhouse.

Email this • Share on Facebook • Twit This!

posted by Jason Frakes at 2:36 PM 0 comments

Thursday, April 15, 2010