Who was on the 12 th Region all tourney team?

Wow those are two pretty good players who didnt make the all-tournament team.

In all fairness, both guys had teammates who played better than them in their respective games. Not saying they aren't great players, but their teams lost and their subpar play could be reasons why their teams only played 1 game in the region tourney.

The way I understood it was that Pulaski Co had a committee that picked the all tourn team instead of asking the coaches which players from their own team they wanted on it. It often happens like that and coaches most always pick who have been their best players throughout the season and not who may have had a good tournament. I think there should be a regular season all-region team so good players from teams who do not make the region tournament can be recognized.

The way I understood it was that Pulaski Co had a committee that picked the all tourn team instead of asking the coaches which players from their own team they wanted on it. It often happens like that and coaches most always pick who have been their best players throughout the season and not who may have had a good tournament. I think there should be a regular season all-region team so good players from teams who do not make the region tournament can be recognized.

I agree. Pulaski County put on a great tourney but at the same time Jarrod Polson didn't get player of the game for the regional final. I would have loved to have seen a 12th region team.