Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCreary Central 79 East Jessamine 53

Featured Replies

McCreary is the obvious frontrunner to win the 12th. I've enjoyed watching Watts a lot over the years. I hope he gets a chance to show the state what he's all about this year on the big stage, and it looks like he's gonna get his chance as of now.

The Raiders keep on rolling.

 

I honestly feel this may in fact be their year.

 

I hope this is the year; recently they have been one of the favorites but underachieving in the post season.

 

Watts is a great player and I hope he gets the opportunity to show his skills at Rupp this year. Good Luck Raiders

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.