Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kenton County Classic

Featured Replies

Does anyone have a link?

 

Does anyone have schedule with dates, times and locations?

Why are their non-Kenton teams in this?

  • Author
Why are their non-Kenton teams in this?

 

 

It is a classic hosted by all the Kenton County School District teams.

Here is what I have found. The tourney is hosted each year by a different KCS High School. (SK-SCOTT-DHHS). It is held during the Counties "Education Celeb. Week." This year is Scott's turn to host winners brackets.

 

(G1) 1/13 7:45 @ SCOTT

HIGHLANDS vs. CONNER

 

 

(G2) 1/13 6:00 @ SCOTT

SCOTT v. SIMON KENTON

 

(G3)

W (G1) vs. DIXIE @ DIXIE

1/15 6:00

 

W (G3) vs. W (G2) 1/16 6:00 @ SCOTT "Championship"

 

Consolation Bracket

 

L (G1) vs. L (G2) 1/15 6:OO @ SK this Winner vs. L (G3) 1/16 5:00 @ SK

 

This is what I have so I hope it helps.

 

PS: Always subject to change but this is what I received this weekend. I HAVE NO CLUE about "Boys."

  • Author

 

ebrown, d-series thanks for the info!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.