Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4th Region Rankings

Featured Replies

I plead the 5th. :sssh:

 

I'll give you Tates Creek as a quality win. But I also think you discount the victory BG had at the FS tourney over the Math, Science team from Philly as a quality win. They also have already beaten Greenwood twice. Not sure if that is worth anything, but I guess we'll find out more when WC plays them this week.

 

I'll say this. Neither BG or Warren Central are top 20 teams IMO. If they are the entire state is down badly.

 

Thought so! :thumb:

 

I didn't see that game against Math & Science, so don't know anything about where they stand. If you say they are a quality win, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. That's why I've asked who their quality wins were. Greenwood was the one(s) I would have rated before.

 

I think you underestimate BG and WC, or else overestimate the rest of the state. I think the state is considered to have more individual talent than recent years, but I do feel the quality of teams has significantly declined. We consider BG & WC the best teams in the region, but I don't thinkeither would have been considered top 2 say, 2-3 years ago.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.