Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin County 55 Piedmont, CA 54

Featured Replies

Must be an amazing trip for those kids.

 

Does the host school pay for them to come out there?

 

And did they fly?

Must be an amazing trip for those kids.

 

Does the host school pay for them to come out there?

 

And did they fly?

 

I would seriously doubt if they drove.

I would seriously doubt if they drove.

 

Me too.

 

I was just wondering if the host team paid to fly them out there...

Me too.

 

I was just wondering if the host team paid to fly them out there...

 

No offense to Gallatin County but I can't imagine a host team flying them to California. I would imagine the funds were raised by Gallatin County.

Coach Jones said they were heading out west after the NAS. I believe they fundraise year round. They went to the Cactus Jam a couple of years ago.

 

He said that only 3 of his players had ever been on a plane before. An exciting trip to be sure!!

  • Author
Any details?
Sorry. The final score is the only detail I have. If i get more details, I will post it. I know that Gallatin will play University City, CA on 12/29 at 12pm Pacific and Half Moon Bay, CA on 12/30 at 9am Pacific.
Must be an amazing trip for those kids.

 

Does the host school pay for them to come out there?

 

And did they fly?

 

Most of the time the host team or corporation of events like this will give each team travel money, hotel rooms, and meals. Most of that is able to be done because of sponsors of the event.

Sorry. The final score is the only detail I have. If i get more details, I will post it. I know that Gallatin will play University City, CA on 12/29 at 12pm Pacific and Half Moon Bay, CA on 12/30 at 9am Pacific.

 

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.