Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCreary Central/Hazard predictions

Which team will win? 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

    • Hazard
      14%
    • McCreary Central
      85%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

McCreary Central advances to take on Hazard in the Republic Bank Classic. Your thoughts on this one.

McCreary Central advances to take on Hazard in the Republic Bank Classic. Your thoughts on this one.

 

I look for Aaron Watts and Coach Rob Jones to win this one. I am glad Watts is getting the chance to showcase his skills in this event. He is a hidden gem down here in the southern end of the state.

  • Author
I look for Aaron Watts and Coach Rob Jones to win this one. I am glad Watts is getting the chance to showcase his skills in this event. He is a hidden gem down here in the southern end of the state.

 

I have heard good things about him. Look forward to watching him play.

Should be a great battle between Watts and Whitaker from Hazard. Dont count out the Hazard boys, they are a tough gritty team and usually play well in tournaments.

I, too, am glad that the Raiders are in a spot to showcase their players and team.

 

With that said, I hope the Raiders can continue to impress. The LHL has a story on McCreary on their website.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.