Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

letcher centrals coach..

Featured Replies

Any1 have info. on this coach? His name is Rex Fraunapfel

(not sure on that spelling)

I believe Rex Frohnapfel graduated from Ohio Northern University in 1996 with a college wrestling record of 48-15-0. Finished 2nd at the Ohio Athletic Conference Championships in the 167 lb weightclass. He may be involved in another "sport". You'll have to ask him about that.

  • Author
I believe Rex Frohnapfel graduated from Ohio Northern University in 1996 with a college wrestling record of 48-15-0. Finished 2nd at the Ohio Athletic Conference Championships in the 167 lb weightclass. He may be involved in another "sport". You'll have to ask him about that.

He is one of the coaches at LCC Football

I've seen him action with his team and Coach Frohnapfel is extremely impressive. He obviously knows alot about wrestling from how his team has progressed in just one month of being together but what impressed me the most is the atmosphere he creates around the team. Even when he's correcting a kid, it doesn't become personal, it's all about the technique, the sport and not the kid. As a mom, I like that! Correct a kid, tell him what he needs to do, even chew him about a mistake if the kid needs it but don't EVER make it personal! I've seen that done and it's just not right.

Coach Frohnapfel is a class act. He has this team headed in the right direction. He has high expectations of his players and is there to support them. I love the players wearing shirts/ties to school on game days. He is building a program that will have a lot of pride. I can't wait til the cougar wrestling team meets at home next week. I expect a full house. GO LCC

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.