letcher centrals coach..

cougarpride06

I believe Rex Frohnapfel graduated from Ohio Northern University in 1996 with a college wrestling record of 48-15-0. Finished 2nd at the Ohio Athletic Conference Championships in the 167 lb weightclass. He may be involved in another "sport". You'll have to ask him about that.

I believe Rex Frohnapfel graduated from Ohio Northern University in 1996 with a college wrestling record of 48-15-0. Finished 2nd at the Ohio Athletic Conference Championships in the 167 lb weightclass. He may be involved in another "sport". You'll have to ask him about that.

He is one of the coaches at LCC Football

• 2 months later...

I've seen him action with his team and Coach Frohnapfel is extremely impressive. He obviously knows alot about wrestling from how his team has progressed in just one month of being together but what impressed me the most is the atmosphere he creates around the team. Even when he's correcting a kid, it doesn't become personal, it's all about the technique, the sport and not the kid. As a mom, I like that! Correct a kid, tell him what he needs to do, even chew him about a mistake if the kid needs it but don't EVER make it personal! I've seen that done and it's just not right.

Coach Frohnapfel is a class act. He has this team headed in the right direction. He has high expectations of his players and is there to support them. I love the players wearing shirts/ties to school on game days. He is building a program that will have a lot of pride. I can't wait til the cougar wrestling team meets at home next week. I expect a full house. GO LCC