Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cumberland Falls Invitational Tournament

Featured Replies

Who is in it? When is it? Thanks.

 

I think it starts on Sunday Dec 27th. The teams include Franklin Co., Williamsburg, University Heights, Todd Co. Central, Notre Dame TN, Byrnes SC & Pontotoc MS.

 

I have heard that Pontotoc may be the best team in the tourney.

I think it starts on Sunday Dec 27th. The teams include Franklin Co., Williamsburg, University Heights, Todd Co. Central, Notre Dame TN, Byrnes SC & Pontotoc MS.

 

I have heard that Pontotoc may be the best team in the tourney.

 

 

Williamsburg Vs Notre Dame Academy Chatt, Tn 2:00 on 27th

Todd County vs Corbin 4:00

 

UHA vs Franklin County 6:45 on 28th

Byrnes, SC Vs Pontotoc, MS 8:45

 

These are the brackets that I was given....

Williamsburg Vs Notre Dame Academy Chatt, Tn 2:00 on 27th

Todd County vs Corbin 4:00

 

UHA vs Franklin County 6:45 on 28th

Byrnes, SC Vs Pontotoc, MS 8:45

 

These are the brackets that I was given....

 

Know anything about the out of state teams? It seems like Byrnes SC is a big football school, heard that the MS school was good and don't know anything about Notre Dame.

Know anything about the out of state teams? It seems like Byrnes SC is a big football school, heard that the MS school was good and don't know anything about Notre Dame.

 

 

I would expect Byrnes and Pontotoc to be very athletic teams with good size since both are fairly large schools. Byrnes has played in the CFIT before. They usually play solid defense and run a very patient offense which gives many running teams problems. Notre Dame is coached by former Cumberland College player Tommy Fox. They are a private school in the Chattanooga area. I am sure they will be a well coached team with some good outside shooters. Should be a nice field with many competitive games.

I wish it was like last year and all the local teams were in it...I can bet that they made alot of money from it.

Williamsburg Vs Notre Dame Academy Chatt, Tn 2:00 on 27th

Todd County vs Corbin 4:00

 

UHA vs Franklin County 6:45 on 28th

Byrnes, SC Vs Pontotoc, MS 8:45

 

These are the brackets that I was given....

 

The first game tonight should be a good one, anyone have any idea about the second one. I was told the team from Mississippi has a player who has signed to play college next year and that the Mr. Football from SC may be on the Byrnes team.

The first game tonight should be a good one, anyone have any idea about the second one. I was told the team from Mississippi has a player who has signed to play college next year and that the Mr. Football from SC may be on the Byrnes team.
As far as the look test goes, both look very big and athletic. Its well worth the price of admission to see just this game but the others will be good too...especially when you throw in some free UK Basketball tickets and cash prizes :ylsuper:each night.

What was the score of the final game last night between Byrne and Pontotoc?

  • Author

What does today's brackets look like?

When is the first game?

What does today's brackets look like?

When is the first game?

 

 

UHA vs Byrnes SC at 5:00

 

Corbin vs Notre Dame at 6:45

 

Franklin Co. vs Pontotac MS at 9:00

 

Dunk Contest between 6:45 and 9:00 games.

I wish it was like last year and all the local teams were in it...I can bet that they made alot of money from it.

 

I would say they made some money last year, this year is looking bad...............need more local area teams.

After getting off to a 24-1 1st Qtr start, Corbin overwhelms TN Notre Dame by 50ish. Corbin also takes 1st & 2nd in Dunk Contest and 2nd in the 3 point contest.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.