Cumberland Falls Invitational Tournament

Who is in it? When is it? Thanks.

I think it starts on Sunday Dec 27th. The teams include Franklin Co., Williamsburg, University Heights, Todd Co. Central, Notre Dame TN, Byrnes SC & Pontotoc MS.

I have heard that Pontotoc may be the best team in the tourney.

I think it starts on Sunday Dec 27th. The teams include Franklin Co., Williamsburg, University Heights, Todd Co. Central, Notre Dame TN, Byrnes SC & Pontotoc MS.

I have heard that Pontotoc may be the best team in the tourney.

Williamsburg Vs Notre Dame Academy Chatt, Tn 2:00 on 27th

Todd County vs Corbin 4:00

UHA vs Franklin County 6:45 on 28th

Byrnes, SC Vs Pontotoc, MS 8:45

These are the brackets that I was given....

Know anything about the out of state teams? It seems like Byrnes SC is a big football school, heard that the MS school was good and don't know anything about Notre Dame.

Know anything about the out of state teams? It seems like Byrnes SC is a big football school, heard that the MS school was good and don't know anything about Notre Dame.

I would expect Byrnes and Pontotoc to be very athletic teams with good size since both are fairly large schools. Byrnes has played in the CFIT before. They usually play solid defense and run a very patient offense which gives many running teams problems. Notre Dame is coached by former Cumberland College player Tommy Fox. They are a private school in the Chattanooga area. I am sure they will be a well coached team with some good outside shooters. Should be a nice field with many competitive games.

• 2 weeks later...

The first game tonight should be a good one, anyone have any idea about the second one. I was told the team from Mississippi has a player who has signed to play college next year and that the Mr. Football from SC may be on the Byrnes team.

The first game tonight should be a good one, anyone have any idea about the second one. I was told the team from Mississippi has a player who has signed to play college next year and that the Mr. Football from SC may be on the Byrnes team.
As far as the look test goes, both look very big and athletic. Its well worth the price of admission to see just this game but the others will be good too...especially when you throw in some free UK Basketball tickets and cash prizes :ylsuper:each night.

I wish it was like last year and all the local teams were in it...I can bet that they made alot of money from it.

I would say they made some money last year, this year is looking bad...............need more local area teams.