Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County/Mason County predictions

Featured Replies

Any ideas on who will win this game.

Should be a good one. I think Mason County will pull out the win this year. They'll want revenge from last year's one point loss.

Rough first half for both teams. Many lead changes and runs by both teams, but Mason County takes the 30-26 lead into the locker room at the half. I will have to say I am impressed at Mason County's depth more than I was last year. Many different players have contributed to Mason's 30 points, both starters and non-starters.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.