Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harlan County/Clay County Predictions

Who wins it? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins it?

    • Harlan County
      100%
      14
    • Clay County
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I heard tonight that this game has been canceled due to flu at Clay Co. High School. This came from a friend of mine at Clay Co. High School that teaches there. I thought maybe he just thought just because they cancelled school that they would cancel the game. He told me that he thought the game was canceled also. I know this is probably crazy of me asking but if someone from Clay Co. has any insight please let me know.

The Bears should win this game by 2 TD's or more. I have heard from several people that the tigers have not been the same since the injury to (Hooker/QB).

Logically, what could Clay Co being playing for other than pride; if HC defense can limit Reid, then they'll win by 14 +; however Clay Co is still capable of winning that game if HC plays mediocre, which I don't expect.

  • Author
I heard tonight that this game has been canceled due to flu at Clay Co. High School. This came from a friend of mine at Clay Co. High School that teaches there. I thought maybe he just thought just because they cancelled school that they would cancel the game. He told me that he thought the game was canceled also. I know this is probably crazy of me asking but if someone from Clay Co. has any insight please let me know.

 

I haven't heard that the game has been cancelled. My Bear brought his jersey home from practice to wear to school tomorrow on game day. I think the boys are pumped for this game and want to win. They have confidence in themselves now and a winning attitude, and I know they can do it! GO BEARS!!! :banana:

Harlan Co. 20-14.

Clay County 23-13

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.