Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 11 Boone County 8 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

I guess I was poking at the Cooper people who earlier in the week were talking about "all the freshmen getting moved up" and it turned out to be ***1*** player.

 

I don't think anyone said that they were "all getting moved up" bu that would be the only way they could lose this year. Doesn't matter, don't hijack the Ryle-Boone thread, great game by both teams.

I don't think anyone said that they were "all getting moved up" bu that would be the only way they could lose this year. Doesn't matter, don't hijack the Ryle-Boone thread, great game by both teams.

 

Someone asked a question. I answered it. :irked: Sounds like it was a great game sorry I missed it.

OK, back to Ryle and Boone....

 

Forgot to mention earlier that Ryle's D was led by #44 Pavy with 2 picks. That's a nice thing to see going into games with more prolific passers.

 

But moving into the playoffs, it's looking more and more like the way to a Ryle championship includes balance. Pavy is the real deal and should start to get more carries so defenses can't key on specific players. I bet we'll see more looks from FB Plvan and WB Fightmaster, too. Go Ryle.

I don't think anyone said that they were "all getting moved up" bu that would be the only way they could lose this year. Doesn't matter, don't hijack the Ryle-Boone thread, great game by both teams.

 

I really don't mean to hijack but this is why I am so against changing the Sweet Sixteen to classes.

 

In basketball you are the best period no if and or butts but in football you have so many classes that everyone feels they are the best team no matter what class/division you are in.

 

Just look at the 5A and 6A Division. St. X fans are saying they are the best but then the HHS fans say we are the best. Cooper fans think their frosh team is the best yet truly they haven't had to play any of the bigger schools.

 

So it's a mess in football with who is truly the best team, while in basketball there is no question who is the best.

 

Sorry for my comment!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.