Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devontae Bradley Injury

Featured Replies

Saw him in a ankle brace today, what does this mean for Cooper football? Will backup RB Jon Suthoff be able to take one the leading rusher of NKY's place? And what I'm most curious about do you think Cooper can win another game? The remaining schedule, correct me if I'm wrong: Simon Kenton, Boone County, Campbell County, Conner, Newport

 

Most of Coopers offensive onslaught prior to the Ryle game was ground based so I really don't know what to think :isurrender:

Saw him in a ankle brace today, what does this mean for Cooper football? Will backup RB Jon Suthoff be able to take one the leading rusher of NKY's place? And what I'm most curious about do you think Cooper can win another game? The remaining schedule, correct me if I'm wrong: Simon Kenton, Boone County, Campbell County, Conner, Newport

 

Most of Coopers offensive onslaught prior to the Ryle game was ground based so I really don't know what to think :isurrender:

 

I am not sure about winning another game. Maybe Newport. As far as Jon Suthoff. Great young man. He will give you all he's got. But keep in mind he is stepping in for one of the best running backs in NKY. But their is no one who will give their all like Jon. :thumb:

#1, Bradley will be ready for Friday night.... guaranteed!

Edited by bugatti
Rule 13

I hope he can play, I look forward to watching the young man.

The #2 Suthoff is a great player and he will give 150%, but he will be shut down. I still say #1 Bradley will play and he will also be shut down. The coach needs to open his eyes. He has a lot of talent but he just won't use it properly.

 

SK 45

C 0

 

at the half.

  • Author

I'm not an expert on injuries but I don't see how he can play on Friday when he's got that big ankle brace thing on, it doesn't look like that goes on there just for a couple days

With that remaining schedule it won't help them if he's back or not. They have a shot versus Campbell and Newport

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

with that remaining schedule it won't help them if he's back or not. They have a shot versus Campbell and Newport

 

I can see a victory over Newport, but I don't think they will win a district game this season. Campbell beat NCC, and even though the Breds are down, they are better than the Jags.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.