Campbell County JV Volleyball Tournament

NCC won the Campbell County JV Tournament this past Saturday. The Breds beat Beechwood in the finals. I was surprised to see how good the quality of play was. The teams that participated were: Simon Kenton, Villa Madonna, Bishop Brossart, Dixie, Campbell County, Beechwood, and Newport Central Catholic.

There are some future stars on these teams

Congrats to NCC Coach Alicia Heller on her teams championship! :thumb:

I agree! There is a whole lot of talent among these teams.

NCC won the Campbell County JV Tournament this past Saturday. The Breds beat Beechwood in the finals. I was surprised to see how good the quality of play was. The teams that participated were: Simon Kenton, Villa Madonna, Bishop Brossart, Dixie, Campbell County, Beechwood, and Newport Central Catholic.

There are some future stars on these teams

Congrats to NCC Coach Alicia Heller on her teams championship! :thumb:

Who lead NewCath? What about CCHS, aren't very young?
For NCC Becky Von Handorf (Sophomore ) , Maria Froendhoff ( Freshman ) , Jillian Hoover ( Freshman ) ,Lila Garner ( Sophomore ) Candace Leyland (Freshman ) , Maria Kues ( Sophomore ) actually you could name the whole team not one player had a bad day . When you see these girls play and look at the make up of the varsity and how young they are you realize NCC volleyball will continue to be a force to be reckoned with in the 10th region for years to come .