Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell Baseball

Featured Replies

Who is getting the Camels baseball job. I am hearing the dude who pitched for Newport Central and the Yankees Wiggins? Anyone got their ears on?

Who is getting the Camels baseball job. I am hearing the dude who pitched for Newport Central and the Yankees Wiggins? Anyone got their ears on?

 

If Wiggins does indeed become the coach, the Camels are getting a quality and knowledgeable baseball coach.

Where is Wiggins coaching now?

Where is Wiggins coaching now?

 

I'm not 100% sure if he is an official coach but I know he helps with the pitching staff at NCC. I know for a fact though that he is the pitching coach for the Cincinnati Steam which is a college summer team. He also gives pitching lessons on the side to some of the talent around NKY and the Cincinnati area. I know he worked with Donny Baker (sp?) of Silver Grove, and Zac Adams of Scott a year or two ago.

I have heard they are still interviewing, possiblly 4 people in the running. Will be next week at the earliest, before a choice is made.

Swietzer, not sure on the spelling, got the job. I wish Wiggins would of got it he's a terrific coach.

Edited by nWo
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.