Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prayers needed

Featured Replies

Just heard that a Greenup County Student was killed on the way home from the game last night, any info? I hope its not true but lets still remember and PRAY for everyone traveling to and from the games and I do Mean EVERYONE all the TEAMS and SUPPORTERS and PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The games have been running late so EVERYONE BE CAREFUL.

Any additional information? I agree the games have been very late with the rain delays and all. I pray that your information is incorrect.

The information is on the football thread. Yes, unfortunately, it is true.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.