Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 13 Bracken County 2

Featured Replies

Mason County wins the 39th District with wins over Augusta and Bracken County. Ryne King goes the distance, 2-run homer from SS Cory Woods. Woods, King, Cory Walker and Lee Sutton named to the all-district tourney team for the Royals.

Does Josh Cummings still play varsity baseball for Bracken County? A real talent who haven't I heard mentioned much late season or tournament play. Is he injured?

  • Author
Does Josh Cummings still play varsity baseball for Bracken County? A real talent who haven't I heard mentioned much late season or tournament play. Is he injured?

 

If he is #3, yes, he plays (SS and 3B). Didn't he have his appendix removed right around basketball tourney time, or am I thinking of someone else?

 

The other Cummins hit a monster HR for the Polar Bears, I believe.

Bracken Co.'s All Tourney Team

Andrew Cummins- HR

Zach Williams

Ryan Woods

If he is #3, yes, he plays (SS and 3B). Didn't he have his appendix removed right around basketball tourney time, or am I thinking of someone else?

 

The other Cummins hit a monster HR for the Polar Bears, I believe.

 

I haven't read his name in any of the hitting or pitching stats in district tournament play and know he is a talented pitcher and only a freshman, just thought that was kind of odd and maybe he was injured. I don't know if he is #3.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.