Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Player next season

Featured Replies

From what I have seen Sara Beth Barnett of LCA will be the best player in the state. SHe will be going to play at UK, she is a good 6' 1" and very long. She can shoot the ball and post.

From what I have seen Sara Beth Barnett of LCA will be the best player in the state. SHe will be going to play at UK, she is a good 6' 1" and very long. She can shoot the ball and post.

 

Doesn't play both ends of the floor.

 

It's early, but I give the nod to Slaughter...followed by Drake. However, I could easily swap these two and feel comfortable.

Ebony Rowe from Dunbar will be the best high school player next year. Barnett is to soft and Slaughter hides alot when the going gets tough.

Drake will be the best HS player in the state. Slaughter may have the best chance at the next level. Barnett will be in the conversation as well.

 

 

Rowe is a GREAT defender....the best in the state IMO....but she isn't polished enough offensively to win the award.

Slaughter and Drake are to close to call. I'd say it will depend on their development this summer. Rowe and Barnett are right behind.

Slaughter, Drake and Rowe each have their strengths. I believe these three are interchangable at the top of the list. I have seen Barnett play several times and never been overly impressed as I have been at times with the other three.

 

Just one person's opinion...

Ebony Rowe from Dunbar will be the best high school player next year. Barnett is to soft and Slaughter hides alot when the going gets tough.

 

Slaughter stepped it up when it came push time in the 7th Region Tournament. Think it will be like this year though with the UK recruit and the U of L recruit battling it out all season for top spot.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.