Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands Baseball (Take #2)

Featured Replies

It has been too long since I have seen something about the HHS baseball squad. How is the new field? How is the team going to fair this year? How is the team reacting to the new coach? Please help me out. I am out of town and need my baseball fix.

It has been too long since I have seen something about the HHS baseball squad. How is the new field? How is the team going to fair this year? How is the team reacting to the new coach? Please help me out. I am out of town and need my baseball fix.

 

I would kindly be able to help you out if you would return phone calls....:D

It has been too long since I have seen something about the HHS baseball squad. How is the new field? How is the team going to fair this year? How is the team reacting to the new coach? Please help me out. I am out of town and need my baseball fix.

 

You need to jog on up to the field ......with this weather they have been out there every day! Coach Baoni brings so much enthusiasm, it is infectious ! I think he will always get the most out of his teams. This year seems to be loaded with upperclassmen, 12 seniors, 5 jrs. They will have a nice staff with Sainola, Rosenhagen, Head, Daley(s), and some others. Solid defensively with Baoni at the helm and Ligget, Rizzo, White, and Head up the middle. Like a lot of teams, can you be productive at the plate????? Rizzo lead the team in avg. last year and the big pop will come from Rosenhagen&Sainola. I think they will have good depth and plenty of hitters.....find the hot one and stick 'em in there coach. Should be a pretty solid year for this group.......they will find out early with that schedule!

  • Author
I would kindly be able to help you out if you would return phone calls....:D

 

Yeah that's on me. The stuff I'm doing down here is killing. I will give you a call soon I promise. Thanks for calling me out though.:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.