Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jacob Jenkins

Featured Replies

Good Read

 

Update: Jacob Jenkins

 

It was a tough season for Manual High School senior Jacob Jenkins.

 

The 6-foot-4 Jenkins was ranked as the No. 2 player statewide in the preseason and was considered one of the top candidates for Mr. Basketball honors.

 

But he missed a good portion of the season with a foot injury. Now with Manual eliminated from the Seventh Region Tournament, Jenkins is thinking about the future.

 

"I can't wait until I can actually get to be 100 percent," Jenkins said. "I did everything I could to play and now it's time to rest. I'm going to rest for a month or so.

 

"I want to play in the Kentucky-Ohio All-Star game. It was a tough season but I had a lot of good moments (in his career). I am going to miss my teammates."

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/demling/blog.html

Edited by Ram

Sounds like he's saying all the right things. I wish him the best. The one time I saw him play (at Mason County, juniors vs. seniors just before the KY-IN games), he was easily one of the best players on the junior side.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.