Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Teams Set!!

Featured Replies

Winners: Bath (61st) , Elliott (62nd) , Lewis (63rd) , Ashland (64th)

 

Runner-ups: Rowan (61st) , West (62nd) , Russell (63rd) , Fairview (64th)

 

Winners need to stay away from West Carter and Runner-ups trying to stay away from Elliott!!! IMO

Hope Elliott and Bath get in same bracket so they can play maybe in the semis since Coach Hicks and Bath wanted to play them so bad this year and did not get to.:rolleyes:

  • Author

Records vs other region teams:

 

Elliott Co. 8-0 , did not play Bath or Ashland

Bath Co. 6-1 , did not play Elliott, West, or Fairview

West Carter 6-3 , all 3 losses to Elliott

Fairview 4-5 , did not play Bath, played Ashland 4 times

Ashland 4-6 , did not play Elliott, see above

Lewis Co. 3-7 , played Elliott & West twice

Rowan Co. 3-6 , went 1-2 vs Bath, beat 64th teams

Russell 2-8 , beat Ashland & Rowan

 

Draw could be some interesting matchups, I would not want to draw Elliott or West, could also be Regional final!!!

Draw started at 9:00AM. They should be about completed in Morehead. Hopefully someone will posts them on here in the next 30 minutes or so.16th had the earliest meeting time today of the 5 regions that draw today vs. tomorrow.

Thanks Lion Mania!! I knew the draw was this morning and I can't wait to see how the brackets will be laid out!

I think the girls were drawing at 9 then the boys afterwards.

 

Didn't know the order--either way we should have them both before much longer. We are all like kids wanting to open the presents sitting under the tree.

Didn't know the order--either way we should have them both before much longer. We are all like kids wanting to open the presents sitting under the tree.

 

Or arriving at a game 4 hours prior to tip-off!!:clap:

We're still waiting!!!

 

Grab up a seat and eat with us!! :popcorn:

Or arriving at a game 4 hours prior to tip-off!!:clap:

 

Somebody had the audacity to tell me the other day to get a life. I said during this time of the year I have one--HS Basketball and HS Basketball!!!

Somebody had the audacity to tell me the other day to get a life. I said during this time of the year I have one--HS Basketball and HS Basketball!!!

 

:ylsuper:

 

I occasionally throw in a couple hours of work just for variety!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.