Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nelson County 45 Henderson County 40

Featured Replies

BGP #20 Nelson County wins its 7th straight.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but Samantha Drake had two Guardian Angles out there on the court yesterday. I think they're called officials. Drake is a very athletic player, but in a competent officiated game Henderson County may very well have won that game. She came over the back of several Henderson County players on several occasions and was not called for it. I noticed the dark haired official discussing a call with fans during the game. When you start seeing that the rest kind of speaks for itself. Again Drake is a very good player. But the protection she was afforded in the game yesterday was pretty obvious. Again I'm a Highlands fan and am unbiased towards either Nelson or Henderson County. Good luck to both teams the remainder of the year.

I for one can tell you that is not the norm. I have seen several games this year and typically they let the other team beat Samantha to death. No doubt cost Nelson Co. in some other games specifically their defeat at North Hardin.

Does anyone have the stats who was doing the damage scoring and rebounding?

I for one can tell you that is not the norm. I have seen several games this year and typically they let the other team beat Samantha to death. No doubt cost Nelson Co. in some other games specifically their defeat at North Hardin.

 

Yeah, I get to see Drake pretty frequently, and she takes a beating.

 

I don't have a dog in this fight, but Samantha Drake had two Guardian Angles out there on the court yesterday. I think they're called officials. Drake is a very athletic player, but in a competent officiated game Henderson County may very well have won that game. She came over the back of several Henderson County players on several occasions and was not called for it. I noticed the dark haired official discussing a call with fans during the game. When you start seeing that the rest kind of speaks for itself. Again Drake is a very good player. But the protection she was afforded in the game yesterday was pretty obvious. Again I'm a Highlands fan and am unbiased towards either Nelson or Henderson County. Good luck to both teams the remainder of the year.

 

I'm betting the officials were from the 5th Region, considering where the game was played, which means Hendo was playing what amounts to a road game at NC. Probably not a big surprise NC got the benefit of the doubt.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.