Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lafayette at George Rogers Clark (2/13)

George Rogers Clark vs Lafayette 23 members have voted

  1. 1. George Rogers Clark vs Lafayette

    • George Rogers Clark
      95%
      22
    • Lafayette
      4%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

GRC by 10+. Ryan Williams is a class act as I am sure all the seniors are. I wish them luck on this emotional night.

  • Author
GRC by 10+. Ryan Williams is a class act as I am sure all the seniors are. I wish them luck on this emotional night.

 

Yes it is an emotional night and with the heart these kids play with I'll take GRC by 11

Agree,great group of young men,also congratulations to coach Humphrey on another

20 wins season.

I like GRC in another homer by 20.:thumb:

 

Moms and dads, bring your hanky !

Agree,great group of young men,also congratulations to coach Humphrey on another

20 wins season.

All 4 of these players are great young men. They will really be missed next year.

We are 20-4...hard to believe with all the injuries we have had. Of course we would like to add more to that....:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.