Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

29th District set

Featured Replies

29th District at Oldham County

 

#1 Oldham County (3-0) vs. #4 Trimble County (0-3)

 

#2 South Oldham (2-1) vs. #3 North Oldham (1-2)

 

Oldham defeated Trimble County in December in Bedford in a close game...

South routed North in December in Goshen.

 

Lot of water under the bridge since December...

Oldham and South walk to the finals.

Edited by mcpapa

Oldham and South walk to the finals.

 

Agreed.

Edited by mcpapa

Colonel, were you at the Male game? I thought Male came out really fired up. It seemed they overwhelmed OC early and OC was never able to get things going. They were angry about that loss at Shelby Co earlier in the season.

Is the Pehlke (sp) girl related to Kim Pehlke? If so do you know how?

  • Author
Colonel, were you at the Male game? I thought Male came out really fired up. It seemed they overwhelmed OC early and OC was never able to get things going. They were angry about that loss at Shelby Co earlier in the season.

Is the Pehlke (sp) girl related to Kim Pehlke? If so do you know how?

 

No, I wasn't. I took Saturday "off" from games to go coach my own teams' games and to attend a Cub Scout Pinewood Derby (the youngest Colonel, Shaun, won his den championship :dancingpa...but my two basketball teams both lost :cry:)

 

I haven't even seen the score...I do know that Male is vastly improved since December when OC beat them in the Shelby Co. tournament.

 

I'll see what I can find out about Pehlke for you. I'm not sure.

 

My only remaining regular season broadcast of the OC girls is the Ballard game on 2/20...then we move on to the district tournament...

  • Author
Oldham and South walk to the finals.

 

Oldham County and South Oldham will be heavily favored...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.