Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which is better?

Featured Replies

After winning your All A regional tournament. How much time do you want between the regional championship and your first game?

 

Some regions finished their tournament last weekend and some finish this weekend.

 

Looking at the different schedules some teams will sit 10 days before playing anyone.

After winning your All A regional tournament. How much time do you want between the regional championship and your first game?

 

Some regions finished their tournament last weekend and some finish this weekend.

 

Looking at the different schedules some teams will sit 10 days before playing anyone.

 

If I were a coach, I would want a week. This way, you show the girls the tapes of the tournament and get a chance to work on what you need to work on to get into the next couple of games.

 

Some coaches schedule that way on purpose to get a good week of practice in. Just my opinon

  • Author
If I were a coach, I would want a week. This way, you show the girls the tapes of the tournament and get a chance to work on what you need to work on to get into the next couple of games.

 

Some coaches schedule that way on purpose to get a good week of practice in. Just my opinon

 

I would think a week would be the most. I wouldn't mind a game or two thrown in there to bring the team back down to earth and guard against them coming out flat in the first tourney game.

 

To me 10 days is way to long to go without a game.

I'll take my 10 days and start trying to predict who would win the Region I am suppose to be playing. That way I can start getting scouting reports and maybe even drive up and watch the other team. This also gives my team a week to recover from injuries because after a hard fought tournament there are always going to be some bumps and bruises.

Edited by Big Game Player
misswording

NCC has 10 days off between the regionals and state but they do have a couple games thrown in there. I like this because they have time to get ready for this tourny but at the same time are still staying in game shape.

  • Author
NCC has 10 days off between the regionals and state but they do have a couple games thrown in there. I like this because they have time to get ready for this tourny but at the same time are still staying in game shape.

 

That's the way I would want it too. IMO I would prefer a game on Monday night or at least Saturday before the Tourney if my regional was last weekend. Going straight from the regional to the tourney is okay when you finish the regional this weekend.:popcorn:

NCC has 10 days off between the regionals and state but they do have a couple games thrown in there. I like this because they have time to get ready for this tourny but at the same time are still staying in game shape.

 

I agree, if you have any injuries they still can set and rest but it allowes the others to work on some things and stay focused. Too long of a break can be a bad thing sometimes!::jump:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.