7 on 7 Passing Camps

cooperstown

Someone told me today that they will be no 7 on 7 passing camps allowed in KY this coming summer. I find this hard to believe (but with the KHSAA anything is possible). These sessions are extremely valuable for QB's, WR's, TE's, LB's, and DB's. Does anyone have any information on this?

Someone told me today that they will be no 7 on 7 passing camps allowed in KY this coming summer. I find this hard to believe (but with the KHSAA anything is possible). These sessions are extremely valuable for QB's, WR's, TE's, LB's, and DB's. Does anyone have any information on this?

There is another thread that covered this issue. I can't recall the title of the thread. Basically it was agreed there would be no "high school" football in June and no "high school" basketball in July. However, it was stated in the thread that the football people were upset when they realized no basketball in July was ok with the high school coaches because July is a big AAU basketball month. That is what I remember from the other thread.