Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood's Youth

Featured Replies

I heard that Beechwood's Lady Tiger freshman team starts all 7th graders and most sit the bench varsity and even get playing time. I heard one starts. Last name of Ogle, don't know much more, any thoughts.

Edited by STRIKE3

I heard that Beechwood's Lady Tiger freshman team starts all 7th graders and most sit the bench varsity and even get playing time. I heard one starts. Last name of Ogle, don't know much more, any thoughts.

 

Interesting...If the 7th graders start freshman, what's going on with the 8th graders? Are they just not quite as good, or are they already getting JV minutes?

While I'm not sure of their grades, the youngsters that play on the freshman team look to have some very good potential.

  • Author

I beleive that the Lady Tigers will be dominate in the years to come with so much young talent.

  • Author
Interesting...If the 7th graders start freshman, what's going on with the 8th graders? Are they just not quite as good, or are they already getting JV minutes?

 

Some 8th graders get time for Freshman.

I beleive that the Lady Tigers will be dominate in the years to come with so much young talent.

 

Really!? Well, that's good news for Beechwood because I know in the past it seemed to be the volleyball team that got most of the athletic talent. Good to hear that the basketball team is starting to build some tradition too.

There is one 8 th grader that starts varsity.I thought one of the freshman starters was an 8 th grader but maybe not.

As of about a week ago they only had 1 loss , to Holy Cross.They have played very well against some pretty good teams,including the bigger schools.They have a wins against Dixie ,Dayton,Bellevue among others.

Hopefully the team will saty together and develop into a great team.

I know the freshman coach works them hard and gets alot out of them .

Keep up the good work !

I've known a 6th grader start on the freshman team before at Beechwood. Typically there's not enough girls to field a team from their own grade.

The player that starts is a 7th grader and she's talented enough to be in that position. She is their 2nd leading scorer. Numbers are up for the team with a filled 7/8 grade team, full freshman, JV and Varsity teams. Things are looking up for the program. The freshman team is 9-1 with quality wins over Dixie and St. Henry. Only loss is to HC in semi-finals of Scott Freshman Christmas Tournament.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.