Mike Field's Notes Elliott Story

Good article in Field's Notes from Jan. 9th on Elliott County. Quotes from Bob Baldwin, the Winchester Country Club Golf Pro, who saw them beat South Charleston 107-83 a few weeks ago in Paris. Here's what Bob says, "Heard they played well together, but what I saw was surreal--so fundamentally sound & absurdly fun to watch that they almost take your breath away. What I saw was jaw dropping." Comparisons made to Rupp's Runts that he saw play 43 years ago when their tallest player was 6'5" and 6'4" Pat Riley jumped center.

Can a MOD help me post the link from the kentucky.com site?? Thanks

Good article in Field's Notes from Jan. 9th on Elliott County. Quotes from Bob Baldwin, the Winchester Country Club Golf Pro, who saw them beat South Charleston 107-83 a few weeks ago in Paris. Here's what Bob says, "Heard they played well together, but what I saw was surreal--so fundamentally sound & absurdly fun to watch that they almost take your breath away. What I saw was jaw dropping." Comparisons made to Rupp's Runts that he saw play 43 years ago when their tallest player was 6'5" and 6'4" Pat Riley jumped center.

Can a MOD help me post the link from the kentucky.com site?? Thanks

Here you go:

http://fieldsnotes.bloginky.com/

Here in Winchester we call Bob Baldwin, "Pro Bob". I am sure he has watched many a game in his time. Nice little article on Elliott Co.:thumb: